Mother's Day Humor
Mother's Day - The Photograph Video
A mother's work is never done and neither are her instructions to her adult child. Big boy Humor Guide Mike Durrett on universal Momisms.
• Erma Bombeck
• The Lighter Side of Breastfeeding
• Lori Borgman
• Mommarama.com by Susan Kawa
• Cathy Morelli
• "Momma" comic strip by Mell Lazarus
Listen to the telephone messages from mom found on Amy's Answering Machine.
Nothing says "Mother" like a baby.
The great motherhood humorist produced a TV comedy series which is available to view online.
• "Your feet stick to grape jelly on the kitchen floor ... and you don't care."
• "You're willing to kiss your child's boo-boo, regardless of what body part it happens to be on."
• "Your kid throws up and you catch it."
See the entire cute list in the Humor Forum.
From Cartoonbank.com, classy cartoon panels from the pages of "The New Yorker."
Mother's Day Cards You Wish You Had the Guts to Send, from Modern Humorist.