Blogs, Tweets and Social Networks
Social Media & Sharing Communities
Twitter. Reddit. Facebook. All great sites where you can chat with friends and find out relevant news and links. Those social media, networking, and humor sharing sites are also great for finding some pretty awesome humor content. There's a lot out there, however, so before you get overwhelmed, head here and you'll find what you're looking for.
- The 8 Funniest Online Communities
- The 20 Funniest Celebrities on Twitter
- The Best of "Shit My Dad Says"
- BuzzFeed Site Profile
Many of our favorite popular websites started off as a simple blog. All it takes is a computer, internet access, and a blogger who is dedicated to writing funny copy and exploring his or her comedy niche in blog-form, which is why there are so many great blogs on the web today. Check out some of our favorites, below.
- 5 Funny Sites To Read Every Day
- Awkward Family Photos Profile
- 10 Most Feel-Good Humor Sites of 2012
- Top 5 Humor Books Based on Blogs
Single Topic Blogs
Some sites really find their niche in the very dedicated, very focused topics they take on. Here's a collection of some of our favorite single topic blogs.